Modern Infrastructure with Terraform, a HashiCorp Training Day
March 21 2016, 09:00-17:00, Sheraton hotel, Tel Aviv
This is a comprehensive, engineer led course that covers two of HashiCorp's tools: Terraform and Atlas.
He the author of Learning Chef and is passionate about reducing inequality in technology.
The 8 hour workshop will include a breakfast, lunch and parking at the hotel, an optional networking dinner and a DevconTLV ticket.
Audience: Anyone, limited to 19 people.
● Terraform syntax, internals, and patterns
● Creating and accessing compute instances
● Provisioning resources with Terraform
● Working with remote state
● Authoring and using Terraform modules
● Managing DNS with Terraform
● Evaluating changes with Atlas
● Building ephemeral environments
● Participants must have an active AWS account with permissions to create and manage resources there will be a small charge (less than $1 USD) for the tutorial to the account. Please make sure the account is verified. Do not use a company account or enable session tokens.
● Participants must have the latest version of Terraform installed locally.
● Participants must have administrator privileges on their laptop or the ability to escalate privilege easily.
● Participants must have a modern Internet browser such as Firefox, Chrome, or Safari.
About HashiCorp: HashiCorp was founded by Mitchell Hashimoto and Armon Dadgar in 2012 and is a leader in DevOps solutions for the modern datacenter. To understand their overall vision, driving motivations and intentions, read the Tao of HashiCorp.